The days pass and I’m still in the same backpacker cooking different kind of meal everyday. After French, Italian and Korean food, now it’s Chinese noodles soup :-) And I have a teacher this time, Wenshan :-)
- 350 g of flour
- 10 cl of water
- 2 carrots
- Some fresh Spinach
- Some fresh Mushrooms
- 200 g of ham
- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic
- Sesame seeds
- Sesame oil
- Soya sauce
- Sweet chili sauce
- Salt & pepper
The Noodles :
(preparation 1h, cooking 12 mn)
- Put the flour in a bowl and add the water.
- Make a ball. It shouldn’t be sticky and not to dry.
- Mix the dough during one hour by hands.
- When the dough become perfectly mixed and nice, use a roll and make it flat (between 3 and 5 mm).
- Put some flour on your working surface and start some slices (between 3 and 5 mm).
- Boiled some water and cook the noodles 10 to 12 minutes.
- When it’s cooked, pour the hot water and wash roughly the noodles with cold water.
- Keep them for later.
The soup :
(preparation 30 mn, cooking 30 mn)
- Chop the carrots in little sticks.
- Slice the mushrooms, the half onion and the fresh spinach.
- hash the garlic.
- In a pot, add some sesame oil.
- When it’s hot, fried : carrots, onion, garlic and sesame seeds during 1 or 2 minutes.
- Then, add water, some soya sauce, salt, pepper and cover the pot.
- When it’s boiling, add the noodles.
- 5 minutes later, add the ham, mix and cover.
- 3 minutes later, add spinach and soya.
- Finally, add the sweet chili sauce.
- Serve and enjoy :-)