It rained yesterday and I can’t work anymore on the jacuzzis because the wood is now bigger than before… I didn’t expect that. I guess if it’s sunny today I could finish the work tomorrow, I’ll see. Anyway, I found something else to fix now, the first step inside the greenhouse. The wood felt down and the dirt escaped. Let’s fix this :-)
Same technique as ouside for a good result and similar design.
I’ve worked one hour more but it’s done! This is a new place to put some flower pots or anything else.
I took that picture few days ago to conpare how it was before :-) Tomorrow I’m gonna finish the jacuzzis!